Laundry service

Bxc53

We'll be on the Millie in a couple days for the 10 day wine cruise. On our last cruise, a TA on RCCL, they offered an all you can stuff bag special, about mid-cruise, for a reasonable fixed price. Does X have something similar?

We'll be on the Millie in a couple days for the 10 day wine cruise. On our last cruise, a TA on RCCL, they offered an all you can stuff bag special, about mid-cruise, for a reasonable fixed price. Does X have something similar?

I believe they do. If you are member of the Capt. Club you will get a coupon book on board in your room which will include the coupon. If you already cruised with RCCL, then you need to contact them -CC, and tell them to upgrade you already.

Just off the Eclipse TA and they do either a coupon for Captains Club or they did a final offer to all pax on the 3rd to last day. The caveat is that the laundry service is not not at all like your local drycleaners/laundry. Had two items detroyed (washed in super hot water) and they shrunk to the size that would fit a Ken doll. I will say that recover was very quick from guest relations and they gave me a refund onboard to replace the items.

Just off the Eclipse TA and they do either a coupon for Captains Club or they did a final offer to all pax on the 3rd to last day. The caveat is that the laundry service is not not at all like your local drycleaners/laundry. Had two items detroyed (washed in super hot water) and they shrunk to the size that would fit a Ken doll. I will say that recover was very quick from guest relations and they gave me a refund onboard to replace the items.

I concur - super hot water super hot dryer - they faded my husband's deep colored tees and my dark trousers. At home I don't use hot water to wash nor hot dryer setting so I won't use the service for anything that the temperature matters. I'm going to keep that in mind when packing and I'll be doing hand-washing this trip I think. However, I do believe we had laundry done once before and it was fine, so this may be an Eclipse issue - or it could be all the bedbugs in the US - hot water kills them I think. Maybe they wanted to make sure we didn't spread our cooties.

Archived