Grand Cayman Scooter Rental

jalee7

Hello all,

We are going on FOS the western caribbean itenerary. We have been to Georgetown, Grand Cayman several times. So we really dont want to do an execursion and just explore on our own. We thought about renting a scooter. Has anyone rented a scooter in Georgetown? Let me know your thoughts and experiences?

great way to find out how efficient they are in the local emergency room . . .

due to the frequent injuries the organization I worked for banned all members from renting two wheeled motor items in any island in the Carib'.

Even experienced riders must contend with: sand on the roads, driving on the other side, island driving 'customs', tourists who also forget the vehicles are on the other side .... rent a car and increase your safety 1000%

Thanks for the info. Yea we decided against renting the scooter. Due to safety and I heard that some of the rental offices were ripping people off by saying the did damage that was already there. will play it safe and enjoy the quiet ship that day.

Archived