For those who have done Clip-n-Zip

loltastic

I want to do this on our stop but I have a husband who walks with a limp. He is wondering if once the truck drops us off at the 1st platform is there a ladder to climb up and if it is very steep?

Also I know it's right outside of the port complex, does that mean we have to walk up the big hill everyone talks about to get to it?

Thanks for the replies.

We just did this a few weeks ago. I don't believe you go up the hill everyone refers to. Clip 'N Zip is outside the port area but "within" the security checkpoint on the road. I don't recall any effort at all to get there. We got to ride inside the truck up to the where you start, everyone else was in the bed of the truck and the kids said it was a little difficult to hold on. I wasn't terrible worried as we were going very slow.

There is a short uphill walk to get to the first platform that was a little more exerting than I would have liked. There are stairs to get up to the the first platform but I thought they were easily navigable. There were also steps at 1 or 2 of the platforms along the way. I'd suggest you e-mail them directly and ask them to address your concerns. Perhaps they could take pictures of those areas and e-mail them to you. Also check out the pictures on their website. Image 62 gives you a good shot of the upper part of the stairway.

Archived