Internet card on Ecstasy?

Hi there

Can so meone please tell me, if I want to buy an internet package on board, do they charge that to your sign and sail or can you buy it when you sign up using your credit card?

Thank you!

:)

buy it on the ship after it sails and there is no tax on it - it goes directly on your s&s card which in turn will go on your credit card. Just be warned it is very slow. We just used it to check quick emails and stocks. When ever we hit a port we would go to an internet cafe for $1 for 15 minutes. The ship charges 75 cents a minute or you can get packages but even they are about 60 cents a minute

Hi there

Can so meone please tell me, if I want to buy an internet package on board, do they charge that to your sign and sail or can you buy it when you sign up using your credit card?

Thank you!

:)

buy it on the ship after it sails and there is no tax on it - it goes directly on your s&s card which in turn will go on your credit card. Just be warned it is very slow. We just used it to check quick emails and stocks. When ever we hit a port we would go to an internet cafe for $1 for 15 minutes. The ship charges 75 cents a minute or you can get packages but even they are about 60 cents a minute

Archived