Emerald Deck Plans

Sea and Me

I'm looking at the deck plans for the Emerald Princess and for the Emerald deck. I noticed a large white space on this deck. I'm looking at cabins #228 & #229. Is this space for the crew for their supplies towels, sheets etc?? If anyone knows I'd appreciate your reply. Also if anyone was in those particular cabins how is the obstructed view??

Thanks in advance.

Carol

It's above the Theater. Looks like there are two elevators below it on Deck 7. I'm sure

some expert will give an explanation. We were on Emerald last Nov. It's a great ship.

I believe that area of the ship has extra kitchen space, food storage, along with the ship's main laundry area. I went to the Chef's Table Dinner my last cruise and they mentioned the large amount of space they need just to store, cook and clean everything during the kitchen tour part of the dinner.

You're far better off with E702 that you were looking at before. See the photo I posted on your other thread showing E702 as essentially unobstructed. Being directly above the Princess theater, you might have noise from the band below if you choose E228 or 229.

You're far better off with E702 that you were looking at before. See the photo I posted on your other thread showing E702 as essentially unobstructed. Being directly above the Princess theater, you might have noise from the band below if you choose E228 or 229.[/quote

Thanks Pam for the picture. We did book both 701 & 702 glad that we did. The sailing is in March but happy that we chose those cabins. Thanks again.

Carol

Archived