Anyone interested in an ALASKA cruise CHEAP?

I am not able to make it and dont have cruise insurance. Cruise leaves May 4th out of Vancouver for the 6 day inside passage Alaska voyage. I have a upgraded level 9 balcony cabin mid ship. I paid 1800.00 with past guest and free upgrades. It costs 50.00 to transfer the name of the booking. I will let the cruise go for half price! If your interested message me asap.

I am not able to make it and dont have cruise insurance. Cruise leaves May 4th out of Vancouver for the 6 day inside passage Alaska voyage. I have a upgraded level 9 balcony cabin mid ship. I paid 1800.00 with past guest and free upgrades. It costs 50.00 to transfer the name of the booking. I will let the cruise go for half price! If your interested message me asap.

so who would we be sharing the cabin with Jay or Corina?

One person originally booked in the cabin has to go or unfortunately you'll have to cancel and lose your money.

There is no way to message you on CC.

Bill

It can be done, but its a bit tricky.

At least one of the original names on the reservation must remain. First, you can pay the transfer fee to change the name of the first person taking over, and then you can pay for the third person rate (assuming your cabin is at least a triple occupancy cabin) to add the name of the second person. Finally, on embarkation day, the name of the original person will still be on the reservation, but he will be considered a "no show".

Makes sense? :)

Archived