DIY - Hershey Kisses

Have any of you done the Hershey Kisses labels yourself? I did mine but haven't printed my finals yet and just wanted to see if anyone had any cute designs to see.

I was thinking about doing this.... I found a DIY kit at Michaels! It was only $4.99 for the paper, then you go to their website to set it up and print it up....Thought it was a CUTE idea!!

How did you do yours?

Also saw at Michaels a DIY kit for making labels... was thinking about doing that for the OOT bags, since I'm HOPING to have them delivered to the cabins....

I was thinking about doing this.... I found a DIY kit at Michaels! It was only $4.99 for the paper, then you go to their website to set it up and print it up....Thought it was a CUTE idea!!

How did you do yours?

Also saw at Michaels a DIY kit for making labels... was thinking about doing that for the OOT bags, since I'm HOPING to have them delivered to the cabins....

I found a template online and copied the dimensions and margins in word. But I may just go to Michael's today and see if I can kind the same kit. What was it called??

I did my own labels for my bath confetti favors and I made favor tags for the OOT bags.

Labels are easy to make because you can get any label pack and do it in word. Avery (label brand) has tons of label sizes and choices and word has all of their templates. :)

I'm sorry, I don't know what is was called, but it was on the wedding isle. In my Michaels, they have 2 isles for wedding and it was in the one with the candy and boxes for table gifts....

Let me know if it works for u.... I'm thinking about doing this, but on dove promises....

Archived