Pepsi or Coke

It has been about 12 years since we've last sailed on Carnival (normally we sail Royal Caribbean). We will be leaving on May 8th to sail the Mexican Riveria....can't wait! Can anyone tell me if Carnival has Coke or Pespi products.

It has been about 12 years since we've last sailed on Carnival (normally we sail Royal Caribbean). We will be leaving on May 8th to sail the Mexican Riveria....can't wait! Can anyone tell me if Carnival has Coke or Pespi products.

Coke....thank the good Lord......Pepsi really stinks....

You just made me VERY nervous. I never thought about the Pepsi vs. Coke thing. I hate going to a restaurant and all they have is Pepsi...I usually won't! So glad to hear that Carnival has Coke... :D

• 1 month later...

Can you buy bottles of soda on Dream?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do they sell 20oz (or similar) plastic bottles with screw tops of coke products (especially concerned if they have Vault or Mello Yello- I hate coffee, and this is my morning beverage of choice, acyually it is Mt. Dew, but I can adapt for a week to coke products)...Not interested in cans (or soda card either)..I prefer the plastic bottles to carry around with me...

Do they sell 20oz (or similar) plastic bottles with screw tops of coke products (especially concerned if they have Vault or Mello Yello- I hate coffee, and this is my morning beverage of choice, acyually it is Mt. Dew, but I can adapt for a week to coke products)...Not interested in cans (or soda card either)..I prefer the plastic bottles to carry around with me...

Thanks

David:D

Nope.. you will have to bring your own...

Dr. Pepper doesn't belong to either Coke or Pepsi, but are carried where BOTH are sold. Do you know if there is Diet Dr. Pepper? My SO and I are faithful to our DDP intake! :)

Since Dr Pepper has only one viable flavor, either Pepsi or Coke buys the distribution rights in a geographical territory. In Carnival's market, Pepsi holds the Dr Pepper rights (or there is a large enough Pepper distributor), so you get Pibb Xtra and Pibb Zero. Carnival is exclusive Coke, so you'll never see both brands.

Archived