Some Silly Q's From a Newbie

camelotcats

Too late: I imagine the mental image of you in Speedos has already sent her scuttling off a bit sharpish.

Sir Martin

Actually, I find the thought quite intriguing. ;)

Thank you all for the posts, I feel much more comfortable about my gown selection, and am really enjoying the banter.

The Groucho Marx version is the first & best.

A bit before my time. I viewed it last night, and still like Kermit better. I guess I like Kermit's accent better than Groucho's;) Different strokes...

The Cunard deck plan shows it right at the edge of Kings Court. Some have made mention of preparation noise early in the morn...

The cabin is near midship so the ride should be smooth, oh and stair/elevator lobby around the corner is nice as well.

Enjoy you voyage! Hope to read your review upon your return.

The Cunard deck plan shows it right at the edge of Kings Court. Some have made mention of preparation noise early in the morn...

The cabin is near midship so the ride should be smooth, oh and stair/elevator lobby around the corner is nice as well.

Enjoy you voyage! Hope to read your review upon your return.

That sounds great. Dh is an early riser and we have kiddos, so early morning noise should not be too much of an issue.....the cookies I read about in Penny's review in the King's Court might be, though.....

Also, my paperwork says I have a .02 "onboard credit adj." Did I just get a two cent onboard credit?

Sorry for all of the questions. We are in the middle of testing at school, so I have very little else to think about if I don't want to worry about my students' scores.

Archived