Balcony Dividers

ckl001

I will start by saying sorry if this has been asked before!

I was wondering if you have friends in connecting cabin, is it possible to have the balcony dividers removed so the balcony is really large.

I am travelling on the solstice in 2013 and we have cabins 9243 and 9241 and was hoping we can have the balconies dividers removed.

thanks in advance.

Chez

I don't know about your particular boat but we were on the Carnival Glory and had friends in the stateroom next door. We had the steward unlock the divider so we could open or close it at our discretion. Made the cruise a lot more enjoyable.

I was wondering if you have friends in connecting cabin, is it possible to have the balcony dividers removed so the balcony is really large.

I am travelling on the solstice in 2013 and we have cabins 9243 and 9241 and was hoping we can have the balconies dividers removed.

thanks in advance.

Chez

Your room steward can unlock the divider and give you a larger balcony. The only draw back is you will lose some of your privacy. If you don't mind that, go for it. The other thing I would suggest is don't post your cabin numbers on the Boards. It's just a security thing.:)

thanks in advance.

Chez

Yes but on Solstice class only the outer half is removable, the inner section which is a good half of the depth is fixed.

However we had it removed on our last cruise and it did make the balcony seem larger.

The Solstice and other S class ships do have dividers that can be opened in part.

But not so on the M class and Century where all the dividers are fixed except for a few cabins among the suites on deck 6 of the M class.

Yes but on Solstice class only the outer half is removable, the inner section which is a good half of the depth is fixed.

However we had it removed on our last cruise and it did make the balcony seem larger.

It is very enjoyable to have the steward open your balcony sections; you have the fun of your group being together without having to leave your stateroom. We do it every time. Adds so much to the cruising experience!!! ccats

thanks in advance.

Chez

In addition to opening the balcony dividers, you realize you are in connecting cabins -- you can also connect in the alcove -- I guess it depends on how close of frends you really are. :D

Archived