Pre-booking entertainment/dining for July

We are about to book a mid-July cruise on Allure (changing our booking from Freedom) and I'm just wondering, since you have to pre-book your shows on the ship, is there going to be plenty of availability at this late date? Or how early can you begin booking the shows? We are experienced cruisers, but haven't done the Oasis class yet...am also interested in finding out whether or not it's that much better than the Freedom class.

Thanks!

Pam

We are about to book a mid-July cruise on Allure (changing our booking from Freedom) and I'm just wondering, since you have to pre-book your shows on the ship, is there going to be plenty of availability at this late date? Or how early can you begin booking the shows? We are experienced cruisers, but haven't done the Oasis class yet...am also interested in finding out whether or not it's that much better than the Freedom class.

Thanks!

Pam

I just booked entertainment for July 24th Allure and had no problems with any dates being sold out.

Booked 2 weeks ago for July 24, struggled to get resonable times for specialty dining.

Maybe some more opened:confused:....booked 6 out of 7 nights with no problems getting the times I like.....I book between 7-8:30 time slots all for a party of 4.

I made reservations for July 10 a couple of weeks ago and also had no problem. My 150 Central Park reservation had to be made earlier (6:30 p.m.) than I preferred, but I was told to go to the restaurant when I got on board to see if they would change it to a later time. Apparently they hold out some bookings to be made on the ship itself.

Archived