STAR Aft BA 10230 ???

I've booked this cabin for repositioning cruise from Vancouver to Los Angeles on 9/24/2011. I have some questions after searching these boards and looking at Sakedad's photos.

How in the World is there room to separate the beds. Can we ask that the sofa be removed? That room sure doesn't look big enough to accommodate two people in separate beds.

Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Hope I haven't made a mistake booking this cabin, after all the great comments about it.:confused:

Hi there,

Looking forward to meeting you in September.

I believe they don't separate the beds by much. Just enough to make them up separately.

I'm sure others will chime in, maybe even with a pic!

See you on board!

Richard

My BF and I have this cabin on the Sept 17th sailing to Alaska. Never had it before but I'm hoping the large balcony will compensate for a regular size balcony room.

Alaska Bound

DKJ

Hi there,

Looking forward to meeting you in September.

I believe they don't separate the beds by much. Just enough to make them up separately.

I'm sure others will chime in, maybe even with a pic!

See you on board!

Richard

Thanks for the reply. Just doesn't look like much room at all to separate the beds with sofa there. The bed looks like it's right up against the wall on one side and the sofa is right up against the bed on the other side. The description says two beds, so I'm afraid the bed doesn't separate at all. The big bed, and the sofa bed would be the two beds. That has me worried, my friend will not be happy, even if I offer to take the sofa bed each night. We just went through that in Sept when we went to San Francisco. I booked the hotel and requested two beds, and I even called three days before to confirm that we would have two beds. Upon check-in, he didn't have any left, so gave us a beautiful suite, but it had a king size bed, and a sofa bed. She was very upset that I had to sleep on an uncomfortable sofa bed (even for 1 night). Think I will call my TA, and see if she knows anything about it.

Looking forward to meeting you too. Down to 5 months. I think all the activities are going to be a blast. I've done M&G before, but not a cabin crawl or gift exchange. It ought to be interesting to see what everyone brings for the gifts. And it's always fun to run into people after the M&G as the cruise progresses.

Our first cruise on NCL, we had a Junior Suite on the Wind and that was really a nice size. I think that's what made my friend decide NCL was her favorite cruiseline.

Have a great day. See you over on the roll call board.:)

Got my answer from TA and NCL. They have noted that we want the beds separated into Twin beds, even if it is only by inches.

The cabin still doesn't look very large to me. I hope everyone that has posted that this is a GREAT cabin are right!

Have a great day everyone!

Archived