Question about Drink Coupons

danim

Does anyone know if the drink coupons that you can buy off the carnival web. site expire, or if you can use them for a future cruise if you have some left over?

Thank You,

Danielle

there is nothing on them that say they expire.. no dates listed at all.. we used them on our trip last week and had no problems using them at all.. helped keep our bill down which was great.. The $$ savings isnt that significant but it helps keep your sign and sail down which is nice in itself..

No expiration date- the best deal I had with the coupons is when I got them for my first cruise on the Sensation 4 coupons for 15 bucks. I had lots left over and used them again on the Victory in 2002. No questions asked.

I got lots of them for the Legend which i still had lots left over and used them on the Miracle. There is no tship name on the coupon nor is there any date, The coupons I have now are the same as when I got them in 2000

Thank you all for your input. Now that I know they can be used on future cruises, it is a great idea to buy enough that will last for several future cruises. That way "assuming" that the price will go up in years to follow, it will be an even better deal.

Thanks Again,

Danielle

Danielle: thats why I got as many coupons on the Legend as I did- Figured the price has been the same since my cruise in 2002 so I expect the price to go higher someday. The only problem with having lots left over is suppose if Carnival does away with the coupons. or you sail a different cruise lines?

I had called Carnival to ask about the drink coupons. I wanted to order some for my husband, they told me if you order a drink that is over the amount on the coupon you have to pay the difference. Is that correct? If so do they just add the difference to your sign and sail card? I have really been wondering this.

Just a word of advise..Keep the proof of purchase with you till you have the tickets in hand.I ran into a problem on the Spirit last week where they had NO record of me even buying them:eek: .I did not take my M.C. statement with and basically had to threaten to go to mr Dickinson with the problem.Presto magico:rolleyes: !!!they showed up in my cabin mail box two nights later:cool:

I had called Carnival to ask about the drink coupons. I wanted to order some for my husband' date=' they told me if you order a drink that is over the amount on the coupon you have to pay the difference. Is that correct? If so do they just add the difference to your sign and sail card? I have really been wondering this.[/quote']

Yes they just add the difference to your sign and sail card.. If you get the big souvenir cups then it is more than the price of the coupon.. but we usually get the ones that are a little smaller and not in souvenir glasses and we have no additional charges

Thank you for the info. I think I will order them for my dh. You know, even tho he will be paying for them in the long run, he will think he is getting a "deal" by using his coupon. Kind of makes it feel free. ;)

I did call Carnival, sunflwer19 and it does not make them any cheaper. I read on a nother post, concerning photo coupons. Well Carnival changed theres to now say $15, toward photo, it use to see good for a specific picture and that would be a better deal. now its just like gift certificates. Same money just how you feel about it.

Yes they just add the difference to your sign and sail card.. If you get the big souvenir cups then it is more than the price of the coupon.. but we usually get the ones that are a little smaller and not in souvenir glasses and we have no additional charges

By buying the smaller ones--- you lose 1 buck each time. THose drinks are 3.95 each instead of 4.95. (or was it 2.95?)

Archived