What to do - Sweet Sixteen vs. C2/C3

roe2ship

I am currently booked in a sweet sixteen cabin. Prices have dropped on the C2/C3 cabins to the same price total as what I am paying for the 2C/sweet sixteen. There are three of us (one being a child) and I know that there is a little extra square footage in the CC cabins along with the other little extras but are the balconies on these cabins 8045, 8046, 9038 and 9043 the same size as the sweet sixteen cabins? I know they are triangular shaped so I would think they have to be a bit smaller. What would you do…. would you remain where you are or move to one of the four mentioned CC cabins?

I am currently booked in a sweet sixteen cabin. Prices have dropped on the C2/C3 cabins to the same price total as what I am paying for the 2C/sweet sixteen. There are three of us (one being a child) and I know that there is a little extra square footage in the CC cabins along with the other little extras but are the balconies on these cabins 8045, 8046, 9038 and 9043 the same size as the sweet sixteen cabins? I know they are triangular shaped so I would think they have to be a bit smaller. What would you do…. would you remain where you are or move to one of the four mentioned CC cabins?

We were in 9043. It's not as large as the Sweet 16 balconies, but it's a very good size.

I would go for the C2/C3. These cabins are larger inside. I believe 191 sq ft vs. 170 sq ft.

I agree with Wine-O. Go for the CC class cabins. All of the one's you mentioned have larger balconies. The 20 extra square feet in the cabin is really noticeable between the foot of the bed and the mirror and the bed and the balcony door. We compared our cabin (CC) to our friend's sweet 16 and we were really glad we chose CC. Plus you get all the little extras that are really nice with CC.

Thanks! Is there any preference over these four cabins? I thought I remember seeing a picture that on deck 9 there is a huge overhang that makes the balcony dark and shaded all the time? Is that right??

Thought of another question, please....can a lounger fit on one of these balconies?

Probably not, but from what I can remember, there was a huge overhang, so don't expect to be sunning yourself out there -- just go up one deck to do that.

There was a very large table so you could have plenty of room for breakfast or whatever, and two very large cushioned chairs.

Archived