menus

Bobed1927

They don't post them all up in advance that I'm aware of. They're posted outside the MDR in the afternoon so we'd go down and check them out and make a decision a few hours in advance where we'd eat. If the one vegetarian entree did not appeal to me we'd go up to the buffet where there was a better selection.

I'm not sure where you can get them on a regular basis, but try Sabatini's or The Crown Grille. When we have tried to decide what night we wanted to go to either of these restaurants we have asked at that location to see menus for MDR menus for all nights so we could pick which nights were least interesting, and they were able (with some effort) to accomodate us.

I like to have the MDR menus in advance so I can decide where to have dinner each night.

What is the easiest way to get them the first day of a cruise?

I doubt you will be able to get the menus on the first day for your entire cruise, you will have to check on a daily basis when they are posted outside the dining room.

We have found that you can ask your waiter to see the next nights dinner menu. They do post the menu early in the day usually aft of the HI by the elevators on the Lido deck. It is also posted in the dining room that does not serve lunch early in the day. Much easier to ask your waiter or head waiter and be able to plan what to do the next night.

It also gives you a chance to request some special dish that may complement the menu or an alternative choice.

Archived