PBTom or CozSally!

TXRoo

Hey y'all! Can you tell us if you know if the Carnival Ecstasy made it into port this morning??? We thought we saw her go by the webcam at Puerta Langosta but we want to make sure!

Thanks!!! :)

Well, Ecstacy finally did make it in last night. Limping but made it. Watched out my kitchen window as it sailed out of here.

TxRoo...when are you coming down? Would love to chat about my old home. Gotta tell you though, my new one here is fabulous and I wouldn't change a thing. Well, except my salary!

It is beyond my wildest expectations! I traveled year about 10 times a year for almost 9 years before moving here permanently a year ago. Huge adjustment but worth every moment. My only regret is that I waited 9 years to do this! I love my life here.

Thank you Solita I will try that number, maybe I will get lucky. Also do you know of another beach we can go to that has a great view where we can relax. We wanted to go to Paradise Beach but they don't have lockers and DBF has an expensive camera he will have with us. We are renting a car and going to coconuts to take pictures and Chankanaab also for pictures but want a beach after that to spend the rest of the afternoon before we go to dinner.

Chankanaab has a decent beach area. I like privacy and go to the beach area at the far end where there aren't many people. Good spot to watch the sunset! I can't think of many nice beaches that have lockers. Hope that helps.

You coming down anytime soon? I am still trying to find someone to bring down some good ol Blue Bell Vanilla Bean ice cream on dry ice! There is just a couple of things I crave from time to time that ya can't get down here!! You take a girl out of Texas but can't take the Texas out of a girl! jajaja

Nice website...they are about a block and half from my apartment! I don't know anything about them. I always use Less Pay just because he gives me the Jeep so cheap. I love driving a convertible but prefer to fill up a small car at the gas station! So I would pick a VW bug.

Archived