Dining on Norwegian in MDR

javaguru

Can you make more than one visit to the MDR per night? Say I go early...can I make a second trip later in the evening if I am hungry?

Thanks

All ships have fairly extensive Lido restaurants. These are buffet style areas that are open 24 hours a day with a few hours down between to change from breakfast to lunch and so on.

You will be able to visit the Lido later in the evening.

Jonathan

They don't check your room card or any sort of ID when you go into the dining room, so you could go as often as you like. You can also order multiple entrees (or deserts!) at one sitting.

Yes, I know they have the buffet, but I am wondering if you can go to the MDR twice in an evening?

Yes, I know they have the buffet, but I am wondering if you can go to the MDR twice in an evening?

ABSOLUTELY as many times as you want...either one til they close

several times we have had our dinner and then went to a show...came back for desert decided we wanted more to eat and ate again...

even have gone to one for dinner another for desert and then to the buffet..

YOU can ALWAYS eat and then when things close...there is the BLUE LAGOON (23 hrs) or SPORTS BAR-approx 12 hrs 530p-530a on the SUN

and room service.

ENJOY...BON APPETITE:D

Can you make more than one visit to the MDR per night? Say I go early...can I make a second trip later in the evening if I am hungry?

Thanks

Yes, you can eat in the MDR as many times as you want to. We spoke to many people on our cruise that did just that.

One couple in particular went to Tsar's then left for Auzura and went back to Tsar's again, all in one night.

I guess they really liked the menu, as it's the same in each dining room!

Have fun!

You will not go hungry on NCL. There is food available for 23 hours a day. Once you have had a few between meal snacks you won't be as hungry as you think you will be. Start with room service breakfast, then have breakfast in the dining room and finish off at the buffet. Grab a mid morning snack then have something from the poolside barbeque. Dining room for lunch then back to the buffet to top up. Grab some ice cream in the afternoon and visit blue lagoon for a burger, chicken wings and fries. Off to the main dining room as soon as it opens, then the other main dining room, then buffet in case you missed something they have different. Back to Blue Lagoon for more food then off to bed, quick late night snack from room service.

I doubt anyone would do that but you could if you wanted to.

Thanks

You can order two entrees, so why do you need to go twice? That said, yes, you could go twice.

Archived