Carnival Website excursion booking down!

mimitexas

I have tried for three weeks to book excursions for May 19th booking out of Galveston. The site is constantly down. I have called Carnival and they stated "keep trying"...we are having problems! Unfortunately, I am in charge of a group of 50 traveling and it is unbelievable how difficult it has been to to the booking as well as the excursions. Did you know if you are booking more than one person with a separate charge card that you have to know the "trick" of checking their no email box before it will let you move to the next person? Helloooo??? Who does their site???

I just booked several excursions on their site. It was slow and time consuming, definitely not an easy process. I can only imagine how much harder it must be for a group. On one group cruise I did, I booked with a private contractor for the group and didn't have any problems. Good luck and hope you have a great cruise!

When I go to the site and log in cruise manager and click on book excursions, it just brings up what looks like half a web page...when you click on anywhere it does nothing and when you try to pull down a menu it just shows a blank. I have tried on mutiple computers and have no other problems with other sites.

When I go to the site and log in cruise manager and click on book excursions, it just brings up what looks like half a web page...when you click on anywhere it does nothing and when you try to pull down a menu it just shows a blank. I have tried on mutiple computers and have no other problems with other sites.

That's what it did when they were getting the new Deck Plans installed. Maybe they are working on the online shore ex bookings and it's not going the way they thought it would. Have you looked into a non-Carnival Company? Take a look at Island Marketing we've used them in the past and have always been happy. Where you have large group it might be the way to go. Good Luck and Happy Cruising! :)

• 2 years later...

After several days of communicating with Carnival about the inability to book excursions, I found out that the problem is only with people that have booked a cruise as PART OF A GROUP. Spoiler ALERT! If you are a Members of a group you will not be able to book an Excursion until they fix the problem. When they fix this problem you will be able to see the button "Add to Cart" option on the Excursions Webpage.

If you are not part of a group booking, there is not a problem booking excursion. I have personally contacted the e-solutions group @ 1-800-845-2599 to report this issue today after approx 2 weeks that I know of this problem.:mad:

Archived