$50 Friend Coupon Available

Sonya, yes, please! We also have friends travelling with us if you find that you have an extra one after giving one to Truffles2, or maybe it would be better to pass it on to someone else.

Thanks sooooooo much!

Michelle

I did not get my notifications and lost the thread. I do still need one if the dates include for a booking that took place on March 6, 2005. I (and my bil & sil) would be most grateful!

In re-reading what I had missed, I see the dates are for booking between 2-9 and 4-10. That would be perfect. Hope you haven't already given it away.

Many Thanks.

My email is barbt@*knology*.n*e*t--leave out the *'s

Truffles2

I will send you an e-mail later tonight to get your address.

Sheffie,

I put your two in the mail today.

Porsche,

I will check with some friends that went cruising with us and see if they received a coupon. If they did I will send you an e-mail.

Truffles2: Just sent you an e-mail.

Pam:

After you are a Crown & Anchor member, when you take a cruise, they send you a $50 Coupon towards your next cruise and a $50 coupon to give a friend. These coupons are usually good for bookings made for about a 2 month period starting couple of weeks after your cruise. For instance, my cruise was Martin Luther King weekend and the coupon started on 2/2.

No, they don't always send them after every cruise (whether you are C&A or not). As far as I know, they always do after your first cruise, but after that it seems to be extremely hit or miss. Some people have received them multiple times; others, never after the first time. We only received them after our first cruise. I think it would be nice if they did it consistently after every cruise. The PR plus incentive to book again quickly would more than make up for the discounts.

beachchick

I haven't heard from chotton, so the coupon is still available. chooton, if u still want this, please contact me ASAP. Does anybody else still need one? It's good for cruises booked between 3/9 and 5/8.

Joni

Archived