Milk free ?

mpat6

Milk is usually free and it can be found in the buffets in all of the ships I have been on. Probably also available from room service (free but tip needed). On the Dawn there was a daily cookie snack setup in buffet area each afternoon.

Statendam-Alaska '97, Veendam-NE/Canada '98, RCCL-Bermuda, '99, Am. Queen, 2000, NCL Sky-Caribbean '03, NCL Dawn - Bahamas '03

NCL Sun Panama Canal
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;4;16;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400[/img]

• 2 weeks later...
Our first cruise was on Royal caribbean's Rhapsody of the seas. We brought our 5 and 7 year old girls with us and we all had a blast. There's almost always milk and juice available in the eating areas. Sometimes I would take a child size milk at breakfast time and put it in our collapsible cooler we brought with us. I would even take some of the little kid size cereal boxes with me too (from breakfast time of course) and have them around for a snack at the beach. We always had room service bring milk and juice for the kids right before bed, too. Just give them a nice tip and it's free otherwise. And if you want to go on an excursion but are afraid that your child is too young for it, don't worry. The children's area will take care of your child for free while you go snorkeling or diving. Our kids loved the kids area so much we had to drag them out kicking and screaming. They made volcanoes explode, painted pillow cases, dressed like pirates with face painting, had ice cream parties, you name it they did it. And the people supervising them had teaching degrees. One cruise and we were hooked. I hope this is helpful. If you have any more questions, just ask. I'll keep checking back. [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

• 3 weeks later...
If you are lucky enough to have a mini fridge in your room grab a couple of milk containers from the buffet, or from breakfast room service and stow them away. My son drinks a lot of milk, he usually has a large glass before bed and that was the only way to keep him in this habit. if you don't have a fridge the ice bucket works for overnight.

Jenn

Archived