Which Cabin on Grand Princess

cruzin2

Cabin Question: Mini-Suite, Penthouse or Grand Suite? It appears that all of the perks are the same for the Penthouse and the Grand Suite. Is the extra sq feet really worth the price?

Does anyone know anything about the 10 new suites that were added during dry dock?

Cheers!!

Mini Suites have about 60 more square feet than a regular balcony cabin...with a mini suite you have a bigger closet and you have a full bath/tub/shower. With a mini suite you have access to the full Menu in the MDR if you just want to eat in your cabin..same with the rest of the Suites. The bigger the suite the more room obviously but they all come with a much bigger price tag. If you are going to stay in your Suite the whole time then get the bigger suite if you have the money.

The new suites are Window Suites. They are fulluites without a balcony and they enjoy the full suite perks. If a balcony is not essential for you and you can live with large windows, these are a good deal.

I'm not sure if I could live without a balcony! If anyone has any pictures of this suite category I would love to see them. I'm assuming price point is significantly cheaper than a regular suite. If the windows are large enough it would be like a hotel. I'm assuming the windows do not open

I'm not sure if I could live without a balcony! If anyone has any pictures of this suite category I would love to see them. I'm assuming price point is significantly cheaper than a regular suite. If the windows are large enough it would be like a hotel. I'm assuming the windows do not open

Here is another thread that had great pictures! Thanks NukeTim!!

Window Suites

Mini Suites have about 60 more square feet than a regular balcony cabin...with a mini suite you have a bigger closet and you have a full bath/tub/shower. With a mini suite you have access to the full Menu in the MDR if you just want to eat in your cabin..same with the rest of the Suites. The bigger the suite the more room obviously but they all come with a much bigger price tag. If you are going to stay in your Suite the whole time then get the bigger suite if you have the money.

With a mini suite you have access to the full Menu in the MDR if you just want to eat in your cabin.

This is not true. A mini suite is NOT a suite in any way, shape or form. It's a larger balcony cabin with a couch and a bathtub instead of a shower.

Just don't want you to get your hopes up.

Archived