Does S&S have dining room level designation?

A.S.

We have your time dining on the Glory.

From reading some reviews, it was stated that the your time dining was on the upper level of the Golden dining room.

Now people are coming back saying it's on the lower level.

My question is: Will our card say which level we are on? I would like to go in and check the tables ahead of time to maybe request a certain location.

Thanks for any info.

We have your time dining on the Glory.

From reading some reviews, it was stated that the your time dining was on the upper level of the Golden dining room.

Now people are coming back saying it's on the lower level.

My question is: Will our card say which level we are on? I would like to go in and check the tables ahead of time to maybe request a certain location.

Thanks for any info.

Your Time Dining will be on the upper level of the midships dining room. The reason is that YTD folks can show up as they please and if they were seated on the lower level they might have to wait when the waiters are performing... something that not everyone appreciates...

:)

Your Time Dining will be on the upper level of the midships dining room. The reason is that YTD folks can show up as they please and if they were seated on the lower level they might have to wait when the waiters are performing... something that not everyone appreciates...

I thought it was on the upper level, but have read 2 recent reviews that said it was on the lower.

But is it printed on the S & S card which level we have to go to?

Thanks

I thought it was on the upper level, but have read 2 recent reviews that said it was on the lower.

But is it printed on the S & S card which level we have to go to?

Thanks

Some ships only have a lower level... the Fantasy class in particular. On those ship with dual level dining YTD is on the upper level...

Yes it is and your table assigned will have 777

Sorry to be a pest about this, but can you tell me if it justs says Your Time Dining on your card, or does it have which level you will be on also.

Thanks a bunch!

Sorry to be a pest about this, but can you tell me if it justs says Your Time Dining on your card, or does it have which level you will be on also.

Thanks a bunch!

Please rest assured as Mach has told you, and I showed you the active map. It is on the Upper Level.

Thanks a bunch!

The sail and sign card will say Anytime Dining, the dining room and the deck number.

If you look at post #34 in this B2B review of Glory, Spaniel Lover has posted all the Funtimes for the Glory in April. It says in them as well as the Funtimes for Liberty on John Heald's blog that Your time dining is on Deck 3 or the lower level. Maybe it won't be on all sailings, but recently it has been.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1399129&highlight=glory+b2b&page=2

If you look at post #34 in this B2B review of Glory, Spaniel Lover has posted all the Funtimes for the Glory in April. It says in them as well as the Funtimes for Liberty on John Heald's blog that Your time dining is on Deck 3 or the lower level. Maybe it won't be on all sailings, but recently it has been.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1399129&highlight=glory+b2b&page=2

I had read this also. That's why I wanted to know if the level was printed on the S & A card so I would know which level to check out when I board.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Archived