DO RCI have a price promise?

hello all, we are due to go on our first cruise with RCI but I am disappointed that the price we paid for our fly cruise is now much cheaper, does anyone know if rci do a price promise and refund you if price drops?

good luck to those that got it cheaper. i dont blame you for grabbing a bargain, enjoy!!

hello all, we are due to go on our first cruise with RCI but I am disappointed that the price we paid for our fly cruise is now much cheaper, does anyone know if rci do a price promise and refund you if price drops?

good luck to those that got it cheaper. i dont blame you for grabbing a bargain, enjoy!!

Is final payment due? When did you book the cruise? Royal Caribbean won't adjust the price of anything for you. If the price has dropped, it's your responsibility to check it and call the cruise line or your travel agent (if you used one) to get the price adjusted. Do it soon, price drops can sometimes be temporary. That being said, if you're passed final payment, new RC policy won't allow any adjustments to the price. Also, make sure the prices you see online aren't billed for "new bookings only" or you won't be able to get that price adjusted.

Here in the states, if you booked your cruise prior to May 17, 2010 you are entitled to any/all price drops (unless they are for new bookings only) up until 72 hours prior to departure. Bookings made on and after that date are only eligible for price drops (unless they are for new bookings only) up until final payment.

After that date, if a higher cabin category is priced the same as or lower than what you paid for your cabin, you can request an upgrade.

Unfortunately you can't get money back, but you can upgrade.

From you past posts I see that you are on the Grandeur on May 15th in an inside cabin.

Check and see if the ocean view cabins have come down in price to what you are paying for your inside.

You may be able to upgrade for little or no cost

Archived