Mexican Riveria

koukla

Hi theres 3 of us girls going on a cruise Apr 2005 we are so excited a little worried that there will not be any guys our age. We are between ages 25-30. Is April a good time to cruise Mexico?

koukla: what cruise line or ship will you be on? Best bet is to ask the question about the guys on that line's section, eg, Carnival, RCCL, etc.

We did a Mexican Riviera cruise this past April 3 to 13 and the weather was warm and sunny-only very warm down around Manzanillo, Zihuantejo and Acapulco; a bit cooler, but still warm and sunny at PV, Mazatlan and Cabo. Lots of people used the pool and took snorkeling/scuba excursions. You might want to check out the Ports of Call section on CruiseCritic, specifically the Mexican Riviera forum where you will find a treasure trove of good information about all the ports and weather.

Hope this helps, and have a great cruise!

Bill S
-------

hi koukla: well, I wish I could answer your last question about the Pride, but my cruising experience is extremely narrow, having only sailed on one cruiseline.

We have, however, done the Mexican Riviera twice. Off the ship, at each port there is typically interesting shopping opportunities, lots of water-based excursions and a "Sen~or Frogs" cantina at most ports.

You can get better info over on the Carnival forum about what the your actual cruise will be like-sorry, I wish I could be of more help to you! Have a great time!

Bill S
-------

Archived