Deck 5 cabins on the Dawn-noisy?

alemap

Hi there all! We just booked cabin 5639 on the Dawn, but looks like all deck 5 cabins are under the dining rooms. This cabin in particular looks like it is under nothing on deck 6, which makes me think it might be the kitchen and could be noisy?

Has anyone had any experiences in any deck 5 cabins and the noise? Should we switch to a different location on the deck, or the ship? Thanks!!

I cannot help you with deck 5, but since you had no replies, I will tell you that deck 4 is the way to go if you want a quiet area. We were in 4602 on our previous Dawn cruise and it was super quiet - the cabin with the least noise we have ever had. It was so nice that we booked a cabin on the same deck again for our Christmas cruise.

Hope someone can be more specific to answer your question. Enjoy your cruise! :)

I know, with 2 kids who I like to nap and also put to bed early, a quiet room out of the way is nice for us. I was just worried about being under a dining room or kitchen if very early in the AM there would be noise from breakfast set-up. Looks like this cabin will be OK then.

• 3 months later...
Hi there all! We just booked cabin 5639 on the Dawn, but looks like all deck 5 cabins are under the dining rooms. This cabin in particular looks like it is under nothing on deck 6, which makes me think it might be the kitchen and could be noisy?

Has anyone had any experiences in any deck 5 cabins and the noise? Should we switch to a different location on the deck, or the ship? Thanks!!

Any idea about 4628, next to the medical center?? I am worried about the engines..

Archived