Radiance 2bd ste 7672& 1054 question

Does anyone know anything about the 2bedroom ste on deck 7- 7672? Also, I was told there is a newly added 2bedroom ste on deck 10- 1054, that I can't find anywhere on deck plans. I was told by RCCL they were not sure where it was but they were thinking it is where the Concierge club is at on deck plan???

Want to make the best choice for our Alaska cruise next year. I love the aft of 7672 but worried about the deck 6 noise underneath.

What to do, what to do!!

I don't know anything about the 2 bedroom suite or any rooms on deck 10 but I can tell you that we experienced no noise at all from deck 6 this past January on Serenade (also a Radiance class ship). We were in aft balcony room 7674 and my in-laws were in 7676 and neither of us heard a peep from anything below us. We loved it and will always try to book the aft from now on.

Ok, after 2 separate calls to RCCL I did find out that the Radiance is doing away with the concierge club, making the Diamond lounge bigger, and adding a cat TS in the concierge lounge spot. This must be being done in the next dry dock. We will be sailing Alaska summer 2012.

Now I still do not know what to do, 1054 (new 2 bedroom ste) mid ship or the aft 2bedroom ste 7672???

dCward89 glad to know the back aft on deck 7 is quiet?

Archived