Seawinds Family Beach Day - Montego Bay

agjag06

I believe, Seawinds is in Negril which is about half an hour from Montego Bay. I've never been there but have been to Sunset Beach in Mobay. It really was a great day and so close to the port. :)

I believe, Seawinds is in Negril which is about half an hour from Montego Bay. I've never been there but have been to Sunset Beach in Mobay. It really was a great day and so close to the port. :)

I am sorry, but Negril is not half hour from MoBay...depending on traffic, it is btw an hour and a half to two hours drive.

From Mo Bay to Falmouth is about a hour drive.

• 9 months later...

Seawinds family beach club is through Carnival (well it was for us). It is next door to Sunset Beach Resort. There is a chain-link fence separting the two. I've been to both and prefer Seawinds. Seawinds includes non-motorized water toys, food and drinks. Very nice pool, swim up bar and a little shopping. Very, very nice. Water was beautiful.

Does this excursion go to the Sunset Beach Resort near the cruise terminal??

tons of shade. U can pull ur lounge chairs out into the sun; otherwise you are under palm trees and umbrella.

How is the shade there? I'll be travelling with DD who will be 13 months old at time of sailing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

It is a gated beach club. We booked through Carnival excursions and were picked up and taken there and back. I dont think you can walk in. It is the family part of Secrets which is adults only. Right next to each other.