Ugh! Web link for Oasis goes to Allure schedule

I know we could start a whole board noting problems with the RCCI website, but when you click on the link under " Ships" "Oasis" to look at the "showtimes at a glance" it takes you to the Allure "showtimes at a glance"...ughh! I can see having the same link for... say shore excursions or even deck plans since they are so similar, but the entertainment is not even close! Not terribly helpful!:rolleyes:

FWIW: I did try going to Allure and clicking through- it's still the Allure schedule

I know we could start a whole board noting problems with the RCCI website, but when you click on the link under " Ships" "Oasis" to look at the "showtimes at a glance" it takes you to the Allure "showtimes at a glance"...ughh! I can see having the same link for... say shore excursions or even deck plans since they are so similar, but the entertainment is not even close! Not terribly helpful!:rolleyes:

FWIW: I did try going to Allure and clicking through- it's still the Allure schedule

That's what you get for trying to plan our cruise early!!! ;)

You might get a better response by RCL if you go to the Contact Us form, choose Website Questions under Please indicate what this is in reference to: and state the problem you encountered.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/contactUsOnline.do

Most likely the webmaster does not frequent these b/b's. Good luck!

They may be fixing the website for the Oasis! We booked cabin 9693 for three people, it states on the website that it has a sofa bed. Imagine our surprise when we checked in to find it did not. They are sold out so no different cabin available. Lucky for me the third person is a 2 year old! We"ll see if we get any sort of compensation since we had switched to this cabin for the couch and had to pay more than twice as much for the third person!

LOL Shooraq- I have to beat you to those Hairspray tix:p. Just kiddin' actually I move to the summer place in a month- the one with the slowwww Internet and no printer, so I'm trying to get as much research done now because when I get back in Sept, our cruise should be open for booking ( yeah- here before ya know it!)

Scotty- thanks for that info- definately will do that, but as another poster said, maybe Oasis will have a new web presence soon!

Mzlisap- ouch! Fortunately she us a wee one, do you have to pay for a third for one that little? I've been reading here that lots of people are finding cabin info inaccurrate. :eek:

Archived