Caribbean Princess mini-suite selection

pennez

Could anyone tell me which mini-suite cabin to choose/not choose on the Caribbean Princess? Many thanks

First Choice. Emerald 731 then Emerald 730,Very large balcony and fully covered. Any other Emerald mini except 720 and 721 which can be windy when underway. That is my take . I am sure someone else will have a different take.

Other than location, mini-suites on the Caribbean Princess are almost exactly the same. The last cabins aft on both Dolphin and Emerald deck, both port and starboard, have extended balconies that are larger than the others.

The Dolphin deck mini-suites are uncovered and visible to all cabins above; the Emerald deck mini-suites are covered and very private. The port-side (even-numbered) Emerald deck cabins, particularly towards the aft, could experience some noise from the lounge below.

We just got off the CB and were in D502. I didn't mind the open balcony, but then, most of the times when we were out there (early morning or later at night) there weren't a lot of people on their balconies overlooking us. The only down side to the totally open balcony was that when it was raining (such as on sailaway night when it poured) we couldn't go out there at all as there was absolutely no protection (though the upside to it was that when it was sunny & it was hard to find a seat by the pools, we could just sunbathe on the balcony!) Loved the central location - very close to stairs & elevators and since we were midship, we didn't feel any rocking at all.

Archived