Anyone Have Dream Camp Capers?

jdcml

All of my searches lead me to threads of people looking for these, but nobody has posted them yet. Anyone have them by chance? Headed West if I can be that picky about it.

I wonder if John could post them on his blog like he is currently doing with the Fun Times... Would that be beneficial to anyone?

All of my searches lead me to threads of people looking for these, but nobody has posted them yet. Anyone have them by chance? Headed West if I can be that picky about it.

I wonder if John could post them on his blog like he is currently doing with the Fun Times... Would that be beneficial to anyone?

Hi. I have the Carnival C ones and will try to scan tomorrow.

There were a few new activities on the Dream than what my son had on the Glory.

I kind of liked the old program on the Glory better, a little more structured, better times in general, and also not as late. I talked to some other parents that were very tired just as I was having to wait up until 1am to pick up our kids. On the Glory, they finished by midnight.

My son is 14 and did almost all of the activities, but a few he wasn't interested in. Also, I am not sure if this is a new thing, or if it is just how the counselor wanted to run it, but several activities my son missed because he would "meet" 10 minutes before the posted time, and sometimes the group had already left earlier for the activity. He was bummed that he missed the putt-putt because they had left to go to it 15 minutes before the posted time. This also meant he was technically unsupervised for an hour before I picked him up, which I was not thrilled about.

But overall, it is still a good program and has a wide variety for all kinds of kids.

Sorry it took so long, here they are. These are for the Dream - Exotic Western Itinerary

CircleCCapersWestDream0001-1.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

Programs can change from week to week.

Please use them as guidelines as nothing will be set until you set sail.

This was kids will not be disappointed.

We had kid papers from a December cruise and when we sailed in February ( a few short weeks later) nothing was the same.

Archived