Butterfly farm

I searched before I posted but didn't really find a definitive answer

Family of 4 - We'd like to go to the Butterfly farm and maybe the beach (sounds like Le Gallion Beach is close). Is it doable to take a cab to the butterfly farm then walk to Le Gallion? Can we get a cab back to the port from Le Gallion? What kind of cab fare should we expect?

Thanks!

I searched before I posted but didn't really find a definitive answer

Family of 4 - We'd like to go to the Butterfly farm and maybe the beach (sounds like Le Gallion Beach is close). Is it doable to take a cab to the butterfly farm then walk to Le Gallion? Can we get a cab back to the port from Le Gallion? What kind of cab fare should we expect?

Thanks!

The Butterfly Farm and LeGalion are approximately 1/3 of a mile from each other and yes you can walk from one to the other. The cost each way should be $7 pp to either the butterfly farm or LeGalion to or from the ship. Some people have good luck setting a pick up time with their driver and others have not. Try doing that and give yourself enough time in case the driver does not come to pick you up as planned. If that happens just ask the restaurant staff to call a taxi for you. Sounds like a nice way to spend some family time on the island.:)

Archived