Soo, Please share- Whats the DEF DO's and

I would say definitely make plans to see the ice show and the outside water show. The performers are unbelievably talented - and when you consider that they are performing on a moving vessel - it's even more amazing. In terms of other acitvities, I think the FlowRider was fun. And give yourself an afternoon to spend hanging out on the Boardwalk. Between Johnny Rockets, the street fair, hot dogs and games, it's really like hanging out in Jersey.

I would also suggest eating lunch in Central Park at the Park Cafe. It's one of the free restaurants, and has pretty outstanding food. However, food wise - I think the best meals I had were at Giovanni's Table, Chops Grille, and Izumi Asian Restaurant. Since I was on the New Years Cruise, it was very crowded, so I made my reservations way in advance (highly recommended). I was lucky enough to have booked Chops for NYE, and I was not let down. On all the cruises I've been on (over 20), I have never had food so good.

I agree about the windjammer, but the Solarium Bistro on deck 15 has a great breakfast and lunch buffet too (and bar) and hardly any kids. We also did 150 Central, which was a lot of fun, its a multi course gourmet dinner and definitely worth the $25 more. THe broadway show Chicago and Blue Planet were playing when we were on in March and I'd recommend making sure you get reservations and showing up early for good seating (no behind the poles seats). If you dont make reservations, there is a line that you can stand in and you they let you in about 15 minutes prior to the show.....so dont be late for your reserved shows because you might not have any good seats to choose from. I liked playing Bingo daily and my sister did a scrapbook class. Have a blast!

I agree :don't do the windjammer (esp. if you hear the comedian at the Comedy Club). We never ate in it at all on the Allure. We did not even walk through it.

The Blue Planet was great. We did not see Chicago but some people said that they did not like it.

I made a bucket list so that I would not miss anything.

If you like potato chips, you can get them in the Park Cafe.

Room service has a cheese or fruit plate, honey stung chicken with sweet potato fries.

Don't miss the Aqua show or comedy club.

Archived