my dream holiday is now booked hooray !!!

just booked this morning 25th june med medley so just who am a sharing the ship and bar with? so excited. happy with the deal i got think i jumped at the right time the east mids flight only has 4 seats left now

just booked this morning 25th june med medley so just who am a sharing the ship and bar with? so excited. happy with the deal i got think i jumped at the right time the east mids flight only has 4 seats left now

Congratulations! :D You can relax now - well, as far as that is possible! Knowing you all your planning will be whizzing round in your head, ready for the 'off'! :D Won't be long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

We (me and husband) are flying from Helsinki to join You and about 1500 others. May I ask is the save remarkable when you leave the booking late? Here in Finland we get bestprice if we book very early or so called express leave when you have only about a week to go.Most travel agents rise their prices in mid.marketing season. Usually there is never any cruises for express leave prices.

Hi Clem as of yesterday there were a total of 182 cabins left 1 x 4/5 is, 73 x 6/7 is, 22 x 5/6 os, 5 x 4/5 os, 8 x 7 os, 15 x 5/6 os+, 35 x 5/6 os+, 23 x 7/9 os+ think that adds up

Folk must know that I`m on 6/7 :D

Hi infoqueen, you are a star! Keep me posted on this one will you? ;);)

Kruzseeker are you off again? you've just come back! I must admit I've just been looking at the deals there are some great ones about at the moment, happy hunting:)

Kruzseeker are you off again? you've just come back! I must admit I've just been looking at the deals there are some great ones about at the moment, happy hunting:)

Not yet............................!!! :D

We (me and husband) are flying from Helsinki to join You and about 1500 others. May I ask is the save remarkable when you leave the booking late? Here in Finland we get bestprice if we book very early or so called express leave when you have only about a week to go.Most travel agents rise their prices in mid.marketing season. Usually there is never any cruises for express leave prices.

hi glad to hear you are joining us, yes I have saved about £150 each by waiting an extra 4 weeks there are 4 in our party so that is £600. I didnt look at the price until about 10 weeks before the cruise date and booked last week 6 1/2 weeks before. it may get cheaper than £585 but we would have to fly from london instead of our local airport which is 45 minutes away from home. I have booked a year in advance before and paid a lot more money:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am on the same cruise as you, we booked last year for the free all inc package and it seems like years ago when we booked but not long to go now, hope to see you onboard

Archived