Millie 3//6/2005 - I Was Given A Tongue Lashing By a CHAIR HOG!!!

tuggers

Mari- Bay Area is fine, we're just waiting for Spring to get here! 47 degrees, wet and raining this morning- not a typical April day! They're saying sunny and 60 by day's end! But at least we shouldn't have to worry about a drought!

Good luck in the Bay to Breakers Race- always fun to sit on the side lines and watch-darned knees!

Doing a short 6-day cruise this summer that ends up sailing under the Golden Gate at noon, with an overnight on board- what a great city to come home to!

I haven't bought it yet, but I still plan to get one of those paper clocks with the 'I will be back at' messages. I'll set it for 20 minutes from the time I leave, and if I'm not back, the chair is open season.

I don't think the problem is not enough chairs - it just gets too crowded around the pool area. Logic tells us everyone on the ship won't fit there. If the chairs are not reserved when not in use, more people on the cruise would have the opportunity to sit there if they wished.

I like Lois' idea of sitting around the bar area instead of the pool. Seems like a much more convenient location. :D

Only 6 more days!!!

Archived