"We Were Elated"...Elation Review

Glad you had a great time also! I didn't really notice the rooms being worn out, but I was just excited to get some well needed uninterrupted sleep. :)

I would love to go back on her, even from N.O. We are talking about going next summer with some friends. I'm sure we probably did cross paths at some point. We had anytime dining, so we were in the other dining room. We also met a lot of nice people on this ship.

Did you go to any of the shows? I went to Just Rockit and then Win. I was blown away with how good these shows are. The set design was very well done much better than on the NCL spirit. She was a much better ship than I saw on youtube. Sounds like you met some nice people also. The crew were wonderful especially the room steward who always knew my name and the waiters in the dining room. It is a very pretty boat inside with all those lights and colors.

Did you go to any of the shows? I went to Just Rockit and then Win. I was blown away with how good these shows are. The set design was very well done much better than on the NCL spirit. She was a much better ship than I saw on youtube. Sounds like you met some nice people also. The crew were wonderful especially the room steward who always knew my name and the waiters in the dining room. It is a very pretty boat inside with all those lights and colors.

We went to the love and marriage show, the liar's show, and one comedy show. We didn't make it to any of the actual production shows. Glad you liked them! I agree about the crew. Everyone was very nice, except a lady at the formalities shop, which I'm sure I'll get into more detail with during my last sea day review. Our room steward was very nice as well and our room was always very clean and we always had our ice bucket filled with another big bucket filled as well.

Archived