port charges, taxes and fees

zula

I was looking for the price of a cruise on the website of Oceania, but no mentionning of port charges, taxes and fees during the booking process, are they included when you book with oceania or will they be added later? Last time I sailed with oceania I booked with a travel agent so I have no experience booking through Oceania directly. Just want to be sure of the price I will be paying.

Regards,

Sonja

I'm sure but the quote I got from a travel agent in Belgium for the same stateroom was almost thousand EUROs (not dollars) more than on the website of Oceania (that's why I wonder about the port charges and taxes. I would rather spend the money I save on board.

Regards

Sonja

I'm sure but the quote I got from a travel agent in Belgium for the same stateroom was almost thousand EUROs (not dollars) more than on the website of Oceania (that's why I wonder about the port charges and taxes. I would rather spend the money I save on board.

Regards

Sonja

Let's be very clear here. The amount that you pay for taxes and port charges does not vary depending on how you purchase the cruise.

Archived