Magnify Mirror

Datsfoh

Does the Marina have a magnify mirror in the bathroom. Is any one going on the Marina on July 1, 2011 out of Copenhagen?

We were in Concierge and we did not have a magnifyng mirror. Just normal glass in the cabinets that open and a regular mirrow. I can't speak for other categories above that. The mirror in the stateroom above the desk does have lights around it, which is an improvement.

Check the Roll Calls for Oceania and then the Marina to see is there is one for your cruise. Enjoy the Marina. We did.

Does the Marina have a magnify mirror in the bathroom. Is any one going on the Marina on July 1, 2011 out of Copenhagen?

Our PH3 did not have a magnifying mirrow in the bathroom.

We were in Concierge and we did not have a magnifyng mirror. Just normal glass in the cabinets that open and a regular mirrow. I can't speak for other categories above that. The mirror in the stateroom above the desk does have lights around it, which is an improvement.

Check the Roll Calls for Oceania and then the Marina to see is there is one for your cruise. Enjoy the Marina. We did.

We did have a magnifying mirror in our Concierge Cabin on the Marina (90-36), and there was also one in the suite that we had on the voyage following (11086).

Oddly, our next door neighbors Jan & Stu did not have one in Penthouse 11081.

That was my wife's complaint.:( The magnifying mirror was at the desk and not in the bathroom. We were on the seventh deck. I generally bring my own small magnifying mirror to shave with in the shower. Gets a much cleaner shave without razor burn.

Bill

Archived