Welcome Home Dawn Princess voyagers

For Friday....

I hope you all had a great time and maybe booked your next cruise while onboard?

Also a big welcome home to all, I guess you are all coming down to earth by now, as Anna said hoping you have all booked your next cruise!!

Lee

For Friday....

I hope you all had a great time and maybe booked your next cruise while onboard?

hi Anna, we arrived home today as we stayed in Sydney overnight

we had a good cruise but we were very disappointed with Princess when we crossed the Equator with Neptune we were supposed to get a certificate but just before we disembarked we were told by the purser they were not handing out any certificates......maybe trying to save money

hi Anna, we arrived home today as we stayed in Sydney overnightwe had a good cruise but we were very disappointed with Princess when we crossed the Equator with Neptune we were supposed to get a certificate but just before we disembarked we were told by the purser they were not handing out any certificates......maybe trying to save money

That does not sound right,

Whenever we have crossed , a certificate has been on the bed that night with the next days patter.

Crossing the Equator is a highlight.

That does not sound right,

Whenever we have crossed , a certificate has been on the bed that night with the next days patter.

Crossing the Equator is a highlight.

David, that is correct....we never received a certificate....as i said they were trying to save money

David, that is correct....we never received a certificate....as i said they were trying to save money

Sorry Les,

I was not questioning you, but rather trying to undersand why Princess did not issue a certificate.

It means a lot to folk who are crossing for the first time.

Wonder what folk on the Princess board would say about it?

Archived