Neil Chandler?

erin6494

Hi Everyone,

I know that Neil was taking some time away from Princess but does anyone know if he might return? He was our CD on the Emerald and was simply amazing in every way, from Elevator Roulette to his very touching church services (we hit two Sundays on our 10 day). He went out of his way to make the trip special for our kiddos (even included our daughter in the morning show and then gave shout outs to the two of them every single morning). I would love the chance to sail with him again.

Thanks,

Erin

Hi Everyone,

I know that Neil was taking some time away from Princess but does anyone know if he might return? He was our CD on the Emerald and was simply amazing in every way, from Elevator Roulette to his very touching church services (we hit two Sundays on our 10 day). He went out of his way to make the trip special for our kiddos (even included our daughter in the morning show and then gave shout outs to the two of them every single morning). I would love the chance to sail with him again.

Thanks,

Erin

I enjoyed Neil also and elevator roulette is a hoot. that had to be one of my favorite ship games ever!

I'll bite--what is elevator roulette? Never heard of it.

It's played in the area by the aft elevators outside club fusion. They set up a table and you bet as to which elevator is going to come next. Princess provided the chips for playing. After so many rounds the person with the highest number of chips is the winner and they got to pick a small prize like pens or decks of cards. Sometimes they would make everyone stand in front of the elevator they chose and cheer when the elevator door opened. You can imagine the surprise of the folks in the elevators! :D

We had Neil Chandler for a CD twice..and he was wonderful. Always had a happy smile on his face and acknowledged passengers as they walked by. He truly was a wonderful Host for Princess and made our cruises enjoyable..and yes Elevator Roulette is lots of fun!!!

Wish there more CD's like him on board Princess ships. David Cole is great too. But he basically does Hawaii cruises.

We have also had David Cole (Coral Panama Canal) and enjoyed him very much. Neil was our last CD and I am hoping that we are not too disappointed by whomever follows in his steps this November on the Island.

Archived