So confused!

bvreeland922

. I am soo confused with where to go in Cozumel. I decided to go to Paradise Beach for the water toys and relaxing on the beach but don't think they have good snorkeling. I can't find anywhere that meets the budget, has good snorkeling, and fun.

Everytime I think I have it down I read about somewhere else.

THe Money Bar looks nice for snorkeling but we wanted the play time too. Also Playa Planacar looks nice.

Good snorkeling involves coral, rocks and places for the fish to feed and hide -- not what you will find in a sandy area with lots of beach/water toys. Pick one, or sign up for a snorkel tour before you head to the beach. Good luck! :)

Good snorkeling involves coral, rocks and places for the fish to feed and hide -- not what you will find in a sandy area with lots of beach/water toys. Pick one, or sign up for a snorkel tour before you head to the beach. Good luck! :)

Thanks for that advice! I think we will go to Paradise Beach for fun in Cozumel and try to snorkel in PDC.

Archived