Veranda cabins on deck 6?

cpgrneyes

I've recently decided to do a B2B, but so far, can't get the same V2 cabin on deck 7. I currently have my original, midship cabin, and one 11 cabins further aft. There are a couple I could move to on deck 6, but I'm wondering if the trade off of not having to move is worth switching to a less desirable cabin. My options are 6051, 6057 or 6059.

From what I've read in other posts, the cabin steward will move the luggage and hanging clothes, but there will definitely still be packing involved!

Any thoughts from those who have had experience staying at a V2 on deck 6 or has moved cabins in a B2B?

I'm checking daily to see if something opens up, as final payment is just four weeks away, and am waitlisted on both cabins for the other leg of the cruise.

HOST - Can you delete this duplicate post? Sorry, but it got hung up....

Hi there,

We stayed in room 650, a veranda room, during our cruise on the Quest in 2009. We had no problems with noise whatsoever, and I am very sensitive to noises. I would have no hesitation to booking that room again.

Terri

Archived