Golden Princess Dining Rooms

Mindy97

I'd appreciate it if somebody can tell me which dining room has breakfast and lunch service. I am assuming that this one is also fixed dining at night and the other two are not. Is that right? Is there any preference of one over the other for any of you?

Were you able to eat in the dining room for lunch on embarcation day? I know it is suppose to be available on the whole line, but it is only available for "in transit" folks on Sapphire. I know; I've tried several times.

TIA,

M.

Three dining rooms on Golden. Bkfst and lunch in Donatello (Dk 6 mdship). Canaletto(dk 6 Aft) Traditional. Bernni (Dk 5 Mdship) Anytime. Donatello is traditional 1st seating and then anytime at 7:30. Boarding day lunch is for in transit and Bon Voyage program. This rule seems to vary with the ship. Some ships seem to allow boarding guests to eat lunch in the MDR. Irv

Just off the Golden 5/11. We had lunch in the dinning room after we boarded. If you ask a crew member if there is lunch being served in the dinning room they tell you no. We went to the dinning room and were seated with know problem in the Donatello.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was hoping I'd never have to go to the AFT dining room. I have some personal challenges, and I didn't want to have to ever go that far if I didn't need to. Normally I bring a scooter, but I didn't get an HC Cabin this cruise (brain f*rt when booking).

M.

Archived