Adventure Ocean FOS question

kltc

I will be traveling in a group of 23 with my brother and sisters and inlaws that means all of my daughter's cousins will be going. She is 5 and the rest of them will be 6 and up. Do you think they will let her go in the 6-8 group to be with them. I'm afraid she will feel left out. Anyone has experience with this? Thanks inn advance.

I have the opposite problem. I was wondering if they would let my 11 yr old move down. We are a multi-generation family cruising with our kids and our neice and nephew age 7, 8, and 11. We do not live in the same state so we do not see our cousins very often so I was wondering if they would let my 11 yr old join the 6-8 group to be with them if she want to?

I was able to get my son moved up to the next group during our FOS cruise the week before Easter this year. I just explained that he was a few weeks away from turning 6 and they were OK with that.

After hearing this question so many times on this board I was SURE that they would say no, I was shocked when they agreed.

I was able to get my son moved up to the next group during our FOS cruise the week before Easter this year. I just explained that he was a few weeks away from turning 6 and they were OK with that.

After hearing this question so many times on this board I was SURE that they would say no, I was shocked when they agreed.

You said the magic words though. ;) "A few weeks away" from turning 6. When my oldest daughter was "a few weeks away" from the next age group, we did have the option. :D We didn't take the option, she wanted to stay in the current age group.

My youngest however, she had the most GENEROUS movement in AO when we were on Grandeur. She moved between the 3-5, the 6-8 AND the 9-11 although she was 6, pretty much at will. I can tell you this was an UNUSUAL situation, never to be replicated again!

She started in 6-8, but when she became overstimulated, she moved into 3-5. But when her sister was doing something she liked in the 9-11 room, she moved into that and they allowed it. :eek: My youngest daughter has some issues -- so they were REALLY working with her.

I always say the same thing on these threads, you MUST BE VERY NICE to the AO counselors. VERY NICE! They don't have to let your child move anywhere! You can ASK to be moved. But be prepared that they aren't moved.

Archived