Dream I/S decks 6/7 advise please

Hi all I am following Berwyns advice to prebook our cabins for 25th June due to the Washing up unit on deck 6. Have identified where that is (Thanks) and would like your advice as to the best area. We are pretty mobile tend to use the stairs more than lifts. Don't get up extremely early but do have very late nights -usually 2-3am after snacks and coffee in the lido. On saying that we are very quiet walking back to the cabins. I am prone to seasickness occasionally and have suffered vertigo attacks in the past so prob best centre ship. can you help with cabin numbers? On saying that dont want to be under the disco. By the way do you get much noise through the floors? Thanks for your help:confused:

Hi Shirley,

I know you are after an inside, but we had an outside 6024 on the port side towards the front.That whole area was pretty quiet, it was just cabins.

Noise levels from neighbours was no better or worse than on other ships we'd been on and I don't recall being disturbed by the neighbours.

The inside cabin opposite us was empty and someone had left the door open and I got a few quick pics inside. There was only a shower cubicle in the bathroom and there was a small 2 seater sofa facing the foot of the bed that isn't in the pics.

http://s727.photobucket.com/albums/ww273/Cymro1953/Dream%20Western%20Med%20Cruise%20April%202010/Inside%20Cabin%20Deck%206/

If you want to see more of the ship there are plenty more in that Dream album if you go back to the main album.

On deck 7 on the deck plans in that front area is one of those mysterious blank white spaces for crew use. Just forward of the front lifts.

With you being late owls this shouldn't bother you, but above the front end of deck 8 is the theatre and the Medusa Lounge where they do the noisy game shows right above the deck7 cabins.

Hope that helps a bit.

Berwyn

Hi all I am following Berwyns advice to prebook our cabins for 25th June due to the Washing up unit on deck 6. Have identified where that is (Thanks) and would like your advice as to the best area. We are pretty mobile tend to use the stairs more than lifts. Don't get up extremely early but do have very late nights -usually 2-3am after snacks and coffee in the lido. On saying that we are very quiet walking back to the cabins. I am prone to seasickness occasionally and have suffered vertigo attacks in the past so prob best centre ship. can you help with cabin numbers? On saying that dont want to be under the disco. By the way do you get much noise through the floors? Thanks for your help:confused:

Hi We were in an outside one 6075 and it was big and very nice no noise but right by the lfts and stairs. Enjoy:D

Archived