Panraven album from Rio to FLL (March 9-24)

kymbakitty

Hi all...I didn't write a review but I have finished our Rio to FLL photo album on the Star Princess (March 9-March 24th).

Panraven is still not my preferred online photo album, but it sure is nice to have some stock pictures/information.

I usually have my photo albums done within two weeks of returning. This one took quite a bit longer. I had to make sure to get the Samba School names correct and a few other things that took me longer than normal.

Anyway, I have added audio to the book so if you have speakers, turn them on (what else could I have chosen but Copacabana!!!!).

http://www.panraven.com/storyviewer/?storyId=201223

Impressive. How much did that end of costing? I usually use a different company and have not used the Princess company - panraven before.

Nicely done.

About the same as I usually spend on Kodakgallery---around $40.

I will have the book in a few days so I will have an actual hardcopy album as well. Nice for the memories down the road.

Wow - that was awesome. You are soooo creative. We were on the same cruise and have many of the same pixs....so great to see how you highlighted them.

Thanks for sharing.....great memories.

Wow - that was awesome. You are soooo creative. We were on the same cruise and have many of the same pixs....so great to see how you highlighted them.

Thanks for sharing.....great memories.

It was a great cruise. I am so glad we went to Carnival. I recall reading a thread about some cruisers trying to do a workaround to avoid Carnival in 2012. I couldn't believe what I was reading before we went and I feel twice as surprised now that we've gone.

The decision was fear-based and not "been there done that" criteria. Very sad.

Anyway, thank you for your kind words.

Wow! I guess I now have yet another cruise itinerary to add to my cruise "bucket list"

I think I'm up to at least two cruises per year through 2035 :D

Rio looks fabulous - for some reason it had never been high on my list of must-see places but thanks a lot, now it is :( Guess I need to start selling off my furniture :D

Wow! I guess I now have yet another cruise itinerary to add to my cruise "bucket list"

I think I'm up to at least two cruises per year through 2035 :D

Rio looks fabulous - for some reason it had never been high on my list of must-see places but thanks a lot, now it is :( Guess I need to start selling off my furniture :D

Attending Carnival (and we are soooo not partiers) was always on our bucket list....I just didn't expect to have the added benefit of a cruise! Having a few days in Rio during Carnival, only to get on a cruise ship in Rio and end up in Fort Lauderdale 16 days later was, well, PERFECT!

Now, if I can make that happen with the next bucket list item--Machu Pichu. There are some pre-post stops, but nothing really tickles our fancy itinerary wise. We want to experience Machu Pichu while we are still young enough to see as much as possible (48/63).

:)

Archived