Island Marketing catamaran,etc .

Thinking of taking Island Marketing catamaran/snorkeling excursion week of May 29 Carnival. Please let me know what you think if you've taken an excursion with this company.

Yes we have used them many times with no problems.. check out the ports of call boards for the ports you are planning on going to .. to verify there as well...

We've done two excursions through Island Marketing and were happy with both. Remember that Island Marketing is just a booking agent - they don't run the tours themselves, but book tours for local tour guides. As our guide in Grand Cayman explained, if he had to handle bookings himself he wouldn't have time to do the tours!

I have used them half a dozen times. They are great. When it was raining in Cozumel, I was worried and I went online and talked to them, and they told me I could cancel my excursion if I wanted, but advised me that it was not raining where I was going. I ended up going and it was just great. I have always had professional vendors when I booked thru Island Marketing. I highly recommend them.

Archived