Early arrival with princess transfer will they hold the luggage?

bxny

We arrive in CPH AT 7:25 AM and have a Princess transfer to the ship. Will they hold the luggage at the pier so we can go sightseeing? Can we board that early if jet lagged? The ship departs at 6 pm.

They will hold your luggage. You will only be able to board once the ship has been cleaned and readied for the cruise. I have found best way to concur jet lag, take only 1 to 1.5 hour nap, force yourself to stay awake the first day after that, go to bed at normal time, and the next day I usually feel fine.:)

They will hold your luggage. You will only be able to board once the ship has been cleaned and readied for the cruise. I have found best way to concur jet lag, take only 1 to 1.5 hour nap, force yourself to stay awake the first day after that, go to bed at normal time, and the next day I usually feel fine.:)

I definitely agree with the short nap suggested. You will probably be able to board around noon. A short nap after boarding will make for a more enjoyable embarkation day. Put the DND sign on your door and your bags will probably be waiting outside the door when you wake.

Archived