Help can't do my coundown clock

Time is ticking on and although I managed to do it last year can't remember how to copy and paste to my signature for the coundown clock for my cruise in 5+ weeks. thanks all. Also how do I get rid of the last years one?

Hi Shirley,

It's a lot easier to do than the instructions sound.

Here goes.

Go to countdown clock and go through the boxes and fill in your details then hit "Create your countdown" at the bottom.

On the next page highlight all the stuff in the box and right click on it and select copy.

Next go to User CP at the top left then select "Edit signature - no advertising allowed" on the left side of the screen

On next page you will see a box like the reply box that we reply to messages with and your old clock will be in that. Just delete it.

Then in the same box right click the mouse and paste your new countdown clock in there. Or you can paste by holding down the ctrl key and pressing V.

Good luck.

Berwyn

thanks berwyn don't know what I'd do without you. thank goodness you're back. Are you looking forward to your cruise, not long to go now

shirley:)

Thanks Shirley,

Glad to be of help :o

Really excited now, just over 3 weeks to go :eek:

Delyth says she is really looking forward to it, much more than the Red Sea Magic one we've just done :confused:

I think it's the big ship experience she likes.

Berwyn

Where are you of to berwyn ?? I have not been on for a while so still trying to catch up ..

mrs.c :)

Hello mrs.c,

You keeping well?

We fly to Venice then cruise down the Adriatic to Greece stopping at Dubrovnik, Corfu, Olympia and Athens. Then across the Aegean to Ephesus calling at Mykonos on the way, then Rhodes, Santorini and Naples and ending in Civitavcchia (?sp) .

We should have taken this last Sept. but postponed it as DW wanted to do something special for our 30th Anniversary so we went off exploring and climbing the Mayan Pyramids in the Yucatan.

We wanted to do this this coming Sept, but we had to take it within 12 months of the original date and July and August will be too hot, crowded with kids and much more expensive, so we've ended up doing it almost straight after Red Sea Magic.

I'll be reporting back as to how we got on as someone, (I can't remember who), asked me to let them know how we found the difference between the 2 cruise lines.

Sorry to hijack your thread Shirley

Berwyn

no problem berwyn I am also interested to see how the two compare, as keep thinking maybe should try one of the larger ships but still have'nt been on the celebration yet. The itinery sounds stunning we just loved the adriatic last year.

no problem berwyn I am also interested to see how the two compare, as keep thinking maybe should try one of the larger ships but still have'nt been on the celebration yet. The itinery sounds stunning we just loved the adriatic last year.

Hi Shirley,

Delyth likes the bigger ships after our Royal Caribbean cruise 2 years ago. The Princess ship looks beautiful and gets good reviews and at least they don't allow smoking in the lounges unlike RCI. That really spoilt what would otherwise have been a lovely cruise.

And the so called 24 hour buffet was closed more than it was open.

It will be our 1st time in the Adriatic. And we stay overnight on the ship in Venice when we arrive, so we can go round there on the afternoon and evening we arrive.

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn

Sounds like a great cruise with some time to spend in Venice. Some of the one's we've looked at recently hardly spend any time there and it's straight to the airport on return. You definitely put me off RCI the last last we discussed smoking on board but I'm really glad it came up and it would have ruined our holiday if we'd have booked with them. I believe that UK rules on smoking come into play on Southampton departures.:):)

Jan

Hi Berwyn

Sounds like a great cruise with some time to spend in Venice. Some of the one's we've looked at recently hardly spend any time there and it's straight to the airport on return. You definitely put me off RCI the last last we discussed smoking on board but I'm really glad it came up and it would have ruined our holiday if we'd have booked with them. I believe that UK rules on smoking come into play on Southampton departures.:):)

Jan

Hi Jan, yes it looks good, providing we have the stamina to stay up. We have to be up at 3a.m. at the latest for the taxi to the airport at 3.30 a.m. :eek::(

I'd heard that too about the RCI UK cruises. Southampton is OK for Baltic /Fiords, but do you want to waste 2 days getting to the Med when you can be there in 2.5 hours?

Berwyn

but do you want to waste 2 days getting to the Med when you can be there in 2.5 hours?

Berwyn

No not really, lol. I don't much like the days at sea, too many people around the place, taking up all the seats and getting in my way when they really should move aside, lol. Especially the one's with sticks who always rush to get in front of us on the way to the restaurant and then move at a snails pace so we can't get past. Ooh!! controversial, lol.;)

Jan

No not really, lol. I don't much like the days at sea, too many people around the place, taking up all the seats and getting in my way when they really should move aside, lol. Especially the one's with sticks who always rush to get in front of us on the way to the restaurant and then move at a snails pace so we can't get past. Ooh!! controversial, lol.;)

Jan

Very true though. We had one last time on Island Escape, a liittle old lady looked about 90. She had the boys in the buffet fetching and carrying for her, but you should have seen her whip along the corridors. :D

That RCI cruise, we had 4 sea days in 2 weeks and I heard several of the Yanks aboard saying the cruise was too port intensive :confused:

That's what we want, see as many places as possible in the cruise not days and days at sea. I can collapse at home after.

Anyway, I know someone's already asked, but where are you off to soon if not cruising?

Berwyn

Hello mrs.c,

You keeping well?

We fly to Venice then cruise down the Adriatic to Greece stopping at Dubrovnik, Corfu, Olympia and Athens. Then across the Aegean to Ephesus calling at Mykonos on the way, then Rhodes, Santorini and Naples and ending in Civitavcchia (?sp) .

We should have taken this last Sept. but postponed it as DW wanted to do something special for our 30th Anniversary so we went off exploring and climbing the Mayan Pyramids in the Yucatan.

We wanted to do this this coming Sept, but we had to take it within 12 months of the original date and July and August will be too hot, crowded with kids and much more expensive, so we've ended up doing it almost straight after Red Sea Magic.

I'll be reporting back as to how we got on as someone, (I can't remember who), asked me to let them know how we found the difference between the 2 cruise lines.

Sorry to hijack your thread Shirley

Berwyn

Oh how lovely , we just loved the adriatic it was the best yet .

Have a fantastic time and will look forward to your pics as they are always good .....

We are doing a cruise and stay in august very busy time I know but it is for my coming of age ,,,,lol oap a week in majorca and then the good old IE

mrs.c

Oh how lovely , we just loved the adriatic it was the best yet .

Have a fantastic time and will look forward to your pics as they are always good .....

We are doing a cruise and stay in august very busy time I know but it is for my coming of age ,,,,lol oap a week in majorca and then the good old IE

mrs.c

That sounds nice mrs.c I'd love to get round to doing a cruise and stay.

I will try and continue with my high standard of pics :D

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn

We're off to Fuerteventura in a 5" AI. Good old Club Magic Life again, this will be the fourth one, although we've not been to Fuerte before. I quite agree with you that the ports of call are the whole point, we can do slobbing on a land holiday.:D I've got my beady little eyes on a last minute cruise in the Med. in July but not booked yet, the price just dropped a little but as usual the cabin upgrades have gone up a few pounds to match.:)

Jan

Hi Berwyn

We're off to Fuerteventura in a 5" AI. Good old Club Magic Life again, this will be the fourth one, although we've not been to Fuerte before. I quite agree with you that the ports of call are the whole point, we can do slobbing on a land holiday.:D I've got my beady little eyes on a last minute cruise in the Med. in July but not booked yet, the price just dropped a little but as usual the cabin upgrades have gone up a few pounds to match.:)

Jan

That sounds lovely. We were glad of the 5* A.I. in Mexico after we'd done the Yucatan Explorer tour. After all those pyramids and heat we were knackered and needed the rest.

Berwyn

That sounds lovely. We were glad of the 5* A.I. in Mexico after we'd done the Yucatan Explorer tour. After all those pyramids and heat we were knackered and needed the rest.

Berwyn

Didn't you say last year that the Mayan calendar was running out soon? Ooh 'eck. I'd better book that cruise before it's too late, lol.:eek:

Jan

Didn't you say last year that the Mayan calendar was running out soon? Ooh 'eck. I'd better book that cruise before it's too late, lol.:eek:

Jan

December 21st 2012, plenty of time to fit a cruise or 2 in. :D

Berwyn

December 21st 2012, plenty of time to fit a cruise or 2 in. :D

Berwyn

Phew!! that's a relief, I thought it was December 31st this year and by January 1st we'd all be gone into the ether, lol.:D:D

That's not very good grammar is it? Or is it grammer? This is going from bad to worse, lol.

Jan

Phew!! that's a relief, I thought it was December 31st this year and by January 1st we'd all be gone into the ether, lol.:D:D

That's not very good grammar is it? Or is it grammer? This is going from bad to worse, lol.

Jan

Grammar :D

You could always come to work with me when I go in in a bit. Now that'd really drive you nuts

Berwyn

Grammar :D

You could always come to work with me when I go in in a bit. Now that'd really drive you nuts

Berwyn

Lol, I'm driving myself nuts today, booking holidays and trying to plan a new bathroom layout which is so difficult. Just to top it off my laptop mouse pad had gone all wonky and won't click on what I want it to.:eek::eek: I'm going to have to log off

Jan

Lol, I'm driving myself nuts today, booking holidays and trying to plan a new bathroom layout which is so difficult. Just to top it off my laptop mouse pad had gone all wonky and won't click on what I want it to.:eek::eek: I'm going to have to log off

Jan

You could always plug a proper animal0058.gif in instead and use that :D

Berwyn

You could always plug a proper animal0058.gif in instead and use that :D

Berwyn

No such luck, tried that. The drivers might be corrupted so back to the drawing board tomorrow. I'm typing on my tiny little tablet keyboard. Not good but better than nothing, takes so long though. Aaargh!

Jan

Archived