Which cabin please

If I had a choice, I think I would go with the corner aft on deck 7. We had 7688 on the Navigator and loved it. It had a HUGE balcony. We had about 25 people out there for our own private sailaway party from the ports. You have shade if you want and sun too. Breakfast out there was the best and my favorite spot was peering out the round cutout to the side of the balcony. You have aft and side views. There were little "shelves" for the coffee pot in the structure and my husband and I just found it to be the best cabin we've had so far. I would scoop it up again anythime. I believe the corners have a slight edge. IMO only!!!!

We are trying the corner aft on deck 10, #1400 for our 6/25/2006 sailing on the Freedom. We thought we would try this since the room itself is suppose to be somewhat larger and we will be 3 on this sailing.

We have come to like the corner aft cabins but Im sure you wont go wrong with either choice.

We have oics if you would like us to send you some. Carol, didyousaycruise@optonline.net

Archived