Going nuts, please help me choose!

lolakat

We just got back from our first Disney cruise (7 night Eastern on the Magic) and I LOVED it. I purchesed 2 future booking credits while on board and I'm anxious to book our cruise for next May I've narrowed it down to 2 choices but I'm having trouble choosing... Please help me before I lose my mind! :D

OPTION 1. 7 day Eastern on the Fantasy

(Port Canaveral -Sea-Sea-St. Marteen-St. Thomas-Sea-Castaway Cay-Port Canaveral)

Pros: New ship, No B2B hassle (if there is one??), Only have to use 1 prebooking credit (so would have one to use when 2013 cruised come out), would get balcony cabin as OV sold out

Con: $400 more expensive, Less appealing itinerary (only 1 CC stop, we acutally like Nassau stops), 2 days shorter

OPTION 2: 9 Day (B2B 5 day plus 4 day) Bahamas on Magic

(Port Canaveral-Nassau-Castaway Cay-Sea-Port Canaveral-Key West-Sea-Nassau-Castaway Cay-Port Canaveral)

Pro: 2 days longer for $400 less, Better itinerary including 2 stops at CC

Cons: B2B may be a hassel, Not the new ship, OV cabin instead of Balcony, repetative b/c B2B (may also have to pay twice for Photo CD), Will use both prebooking credits so none to use when 2013 comes out.

Any thoughts or comments on the pros and cons? Thank you Thank you Thank you for any help or advice :)

We just got back from our first Disney cruise (7 night Eastern on the Magic) and I LOVED it. I purchesed 2 future booking credits while on board and I'm anxious to book our cruise for next May I've narrowed it down to 2 choices but I'm having trouble choosing... Please help me before I lose my mind! :D

OPTION 1. 7 day Eastern on the Fantasy

(Port Canaveral -Sea-Sea-St. Marteen-St. Thomas-Sea-Castaway Cay-Port Canaveral)

Pros: New ship, No B2B hassle (if there is one??), Only have to use 1 prebooking credit (so would have one to use when 2013 cruised come out), would get balcony cabin as OV sold out

Con: $400 more expensive, Less appealing itinerary (only 1 CC stop, we acutally like Nassau stops), 2 days shorter

OPTION 2: 9 Day (B2B 5 day plus 4 day) Bahamas on Magic

(Port Canaveral-Nassau-Castaway Cay-Sea-Port Canaveral-Key West-Sea-Nassau-Castaway Cay-Port Canaveral)

Pro: 2 days longer for $400 less, Better itinerary including 2 stops at CC

Cons: B2B may be a hassel, Not the new ship, OV cabin instead of Balcony, repetative b/c B2B (may also have to pay twice for Photo CD), Will use both prebooking credits so none to use when 2013 comes out.

Any thoughts or comments on the pros and cons? Thank you Thank you Thank you for any help or advice :)

No contest.

New ship just out, all those new facilites! and no B2B be first or one of the first ot cruise on it in 2012

Better than a lot of repeats of menu, ports and entertainment.

Archived